As a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG) you have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reasons. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (HGV Kräutergarten GmbH Industriezeile 1 Objekt 6 8401 Kalsdorf bei Graz, Österreich) of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period. The consumer has no right of withdrawal for following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection for the consumer's determination is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery (e.g. rapidly perishable).
- Contracts for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines other than subscription contracts.
In the event of an effective cancellation, all payments we have received from you will be refunded immediately. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided us with proof that the goods have been returned. This applies depending on which is the earlier date. We will use the same payment method you used for the original transaction for the refund. Please send the goods immediately and in any case within 14 days from the day you informed us of the cancellation of this contract to:
HGV Kräutergarten Industriezeile 1 Objekt 6, 8401 Kalsdorf bei Graz, Österreich
Goods that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You bear the direct costs of the return. The return of goods that are not suitable for parcel shipment (especially plants without suitable and appropriate special packaging) is done by a forwarding agency and their costs must also be paid by the customer.